Oct 9, 2009Thank You Aditi for the award. I'm honored.
Statutory Warning: This article is unnecessarily long and contains lots of personal uninteresting stuff, read at your own risk.
1. What is your current obsession?
My Chevrolet Spark, Nikon D40 & Apple MacBook.
2. What are you wearing today?
Blue Jeans & Light brown T-Shirt.
3. What's for Dinner?
5. What are you listening to right now?
Fiqrana from the movie Blue, music by A.R.Rehman. Amazing song.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
There are rare people who follow their heart, those who chase their passions. Aditi is one of them. With such a great attitude, she's definitely going places.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Sundernagar, as the name suggests is a beautiful place in Himachal, I always dreamed of building a house there someday. Now my dream house is already under construction and I'm too excited about it.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Nothing!, Because if summers make my complexion dark, winters are gonna make it white. So whether it's summer or winter, I enjoy both. :P
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Sainik School Balachadi, where I've spent the most beautiful years of my childhood.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What's your favorite quote?
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My younger brother.
13. What's your favorite colour?
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Formal black pant & a sky blue shirt.
15. What is your dream job?
Own a bookstore so that I get to read a lot of stuff for Free.
16. What's your favorite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Tripod & a 55-200mm lens for my Nikon D40. With the leftover I'll buy books.
18. What do you consider as fashion faux pas?
I think fashion itself is a faux pas.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
S.R.K, I don't understand why people adore him so much.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
21. What are you going to do after this?
Continue with "The White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga
22. What are your favorite movies?
Yeh Mera India, Anand, Ab tak chappan, Swadesh, Hungama, Hera Pheri.
American Beauty, Crash, Adventureland, Braveheart, A beautiful mind, Toy Story 1 & 2, Shrek Series, Lion King, Finding Nemo.
My Sassy Girl, Classic.
23. What are three cosmetic/ makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Water, Water, Water. Rest all is marketing gimmick.
24. What inspires you?
Honesty & Simplicity.
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Bath everyday, Avoid onions in the lunch, Smile as much as you can, coz it improves your health & also the frequent movement of lips keeps your teeth clean & shining :D.
27. Coffee or tea?
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Put on some music and play "Age of Umpire" (In the EASY mode).
29. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Genuine blogs. Check out my favorite blogs in the blogroll.
30. Favorite Dessert/ Sweet?
31. Favorite Season?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
If it's your first time, I'll take you to the nearest decent hotel. If you are a frequent visitor, well i'll check the refrigerator (for the raw vegetable obviously) :D.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I'll give them more opportunities to hurt me, until they get bored with it.
34. What are you afraid of the most?
What if my wife doesn't like cooking?. :D
35. My question: Funniest one-liner you've ever heard?
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
Rules for those who are tagged: Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag as many people as you like.
I would love to pass on the tag and award:
Yogesh, Shas and Solilo.